20110331

nightmare~

Prologue..

I had that nightmare again!

It's 3 AM in the morning when i woke up screaming. My body is shaking from the dream, the shadow and the people screaming for help, crying and pleading..
My body won't stop shaking from the shocked that i had from the nightmare and cold sweats won't stop dripping from my pale cold body...

I've been experiencing these nightmares every first friday of the month ever since i become 13, and now i'm 20 and turning to 21 three months from now...I don't know why but as time passes by the nightmare became more clear and realistic as if trying to warn me of the impending doom...When? Where? I don't know but i know it is SOON...

I tried to sleep but everytime i close my eyes the images starts to flood my brain so i decided to stay awake and wait till morning..i just stared across the window of my room looking at the glittering star and the moon, mesmerized by it silent beauty..