20110324

it is friday~

no matter how i hide this, it always shows..my love for friday!

why?even i dont know..it is as if my body sense a strange feeling even time the clock strike 12:00 mn on thursday. i just felt relaxed all of the sudden after a tiring day at work with all the buzzing noise of people talking and endless beeping of the avaya phone..uhmm thank god it's friday!
but it still to early to celebrate, i still have one more day before the weekends so i shouldn't be enjoying just yet....i should conserve my remaining energy for now and the best way to do that is to sleep with the new aircon that my parent bought..LOL!

anyway i think this is it for now...
just watch out for my upcoming posts about the events in my life: my happiness, sorrow, sadness, MELANCHOLY and stuff here in my BLOG...

:)

LEEHAEJI~