20110326

My Melancholy



I’ve always walk alone, all by myself and often misunderstood.

That’s why when I’ve met you I was so happy and later realized

I'm already in loved with you!

That is why I wanted to be with you,
to be close to you.
So I did what I have to do
to be near you, to be with you!

I did all to express my feelings,
I gave up myself to have you,
do things i don't normally do, 
up to the point that i was no longer myself
sacrifices made for us, so we can be happy..

But as times goes by I've started to fade away.
I started to became apart of the background
of the story you called YOUR LIFE
I became the past and no longer your present.

What really hurts me most is that you never bothered!
you never care, as I slowly fade away, wither and wilt..
You let me go effortless 

I shouted, I called and pleaded for help


but you never listened.

You just stand there...looking,


watching as I crumble, disappear 
and what sucks the most,  i can't do anything.




After all that I did for you,


you never came when i need you most...
you left me with all the pain
with all the sufferings that i can no longer bear..
and where are you now? NOWHERE!!

...

Alas! I’m here, once again
in this empty road


walking all alone.

With every step I make



reminding me of those moments of ours.



Those laughter we shared, joys we had,
memories we choose to cherish..
And the most, the promise that we use to have

I was a fool not to realize that you're just using me,


a fool to entrust my heart to you.



...

But in spite of it all,  I can never hide the fact 
that I WAS HAPPY!
Happy because for ones
in this road we called LIFE
I experience the thing called “LOVE”;
its mysteries, sacrifices and power


even if it’s not TRUE. 



That for once I felt happiness
even though I AM FALLING.




I’ve proven that even us, fallens and condemned, 


knew its meaning, its essence and its miracle
of the "THING" called LOVE
and for that I’m proud.

And so as I cry my last tears
and bid my emotions goodbye
I want you you to know:
“I LOVE YOU”.





-leehaeji